Sunday, April 13, 2008

Move In Day!

Ahh... I'm so excited for my secret pink apartment. My safe haven... my place to rant and vent and let it all out without wondering who is reading and who knows me and what they are thinking. I have lots of blogs, and up until now I've been quite open with my feelings and thoughts on those blogs but I just can't help but sometimes feel guilty for being so "real." Blogging and journaling is very theraputic to me. Sometimes (sometimes more often than others) I just need to get things off my chest and hear back from others who have been there, done that (or at least can empathize with me). So, here is my place to be 100% real and 100% anonymous.

Today is move in day and I can't wait to get settled, get my furniture arranged, decorate a bit and settle in and meet my neighbors. Hopefully I'll find some great friends here in the Pink Apartments and find this safe haven to be therapeutic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome to the building!

Anonymous said...

I hope and dont think you mind that i caught up with you, i kept getting comments from ya, but never figured out how to get to your blog.. hah! there so much to vent about, but am worried of someone finding it.. its smart you went totally anonymous, with even not being on the blogroll on C1. ttyl.